Monday 21 July 2014

June Favourites!

Hello Littl’uns!
Well it seems rather late to be going over my June favourites, with it being over half way into July. Yet, here they are!
Beauty.
Avon. Clearskin. Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask. £5
I bought this facemask from Avon and absolutely love it! It works so well, really getting into your pores and clearing them out. It doesn’t take long to dry and leaves your face lovely and soft. I did actually get it on offer for £2.50 - I've seen Avon do this offer a few times so as it is a small tube I'd recommend waiting till it's on offer, but it is worth buying!

Tv/Film.
I’ve seen two movies this month, which I just loved. The first being The Fault in Our Stars which you can read my review about here and the second being Maleficent. Honestly, I think Maleficent is one of my new favourite movies of all time. The actors were well cast (especially Angelina!), the settings were beautiful and the effects were awesome. It kicks straight into the action and takes an unusual turn as it progresses. I would absolutely recommend it!

Music.
Here's two covers and three originals I've loved on YouTube this month!
Don't Know Me - Natalie Holmes: Clickyy.
Phantogram (Cover)  – Daniela Andrade: Clickyy.
Forever Love - Danna Richards and Avia Butler: Clickyy.
Not About Angels (Cover) - Jasmine Thompson: Clickyy.
Bubble - Abi Davis-Fletcher: Clickyy.

Food.

The suns coming out which means trips to the ice cream van are mandatory! And who can resist a Zzapp? Not me! :)

Random.

My Dad got a new puppy and I just love her to bits! She is such a little squishy! She’s a border collie and her name is Patch ^_^ <3

Lots of love,
Kristi.

p.s. check out my latest video here:


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...